Motion of the vector scalable graphics in design is popular for interactive language of UI/UX.
The engine WebKit supports the animation of CSS3 for visualization of SVG elements on web pages and mobile applications.
Principles of animation the SVG using CSS3
- The animation setted by connection using classes in internal code of SVG structure or external code in HTML for objects with source of SVG elements.
- The visual effects are supported by the notation of language based on the syntax of CSS3.
- Depth in layers of animation is codding by classes in z-index for visual interpretation by levels of view.
The use of animation using SVG & CSS3
- Elements of navigation, text and vector objects (symbols and illustrations) and its conditions in UI are works with dynamic effects and motion.
- The material language supported the actual vision of animation the vector scalable graphics using CSS3.
- The complex animation of SVG & CSS3 is available in new versions of WebKit browsers (Chrome, Opera, Firefox and e.t.c.)
- Best practice of animation the SVG using features of CSS3 are presented in HTML5.
Practical lessons for study the animation
Team of BundleSpace(.com) are publishing the lessons about technical aspects to study features of SVG on tasks according the themes: UI/UX, printing design and e.t.c.
Read more about the material design on next web sites and pages of web service: